IUWBB face Texas and now Oregon in NCAAs (ESPN 2)

• snowling changed the title to IUWBB face Texas in NCAAs (ESPN 2)

I just finished the delayed replay! It's good to see them on a network other than BTN for a change  Oregon;s floor - I will withhold comment on since there was a kind game result to the team ....but my eyes.... .The IU women deserve the biggest stage!!!  Great to see them get that opportunity and pull the W out!

Battle to come back(by both teams) was impressive, after Texas really did a great job themselves,  of erasing Indiana's early advantage and then building their own lead.

Both teams just refused to go away late, but, IMO,  the better team won.

Make no mistake despite seeding , consecutive Sweet 16 streaks or anything else that might have been implied based on their conference records or past history other than mere NCAAT game experience.. .IU's win,  despite lacking 4 straight S16's to boast  - Going into this game,,  was an upset on the surface only.

Not  only have the Lady Hoosiers experienced postseason success and know what that requires, but they have so many different contributors who can come big on a given night, much less all having a good game at the same time. Two transfers and the progress on the floor saw a seamless transfer with the bonus of continued improvement . Lol  Despite their troubles in the B1G at times they won respect and big games all year. . Now just keep winning like last year. :D 

Congrats and on to the next one! GO HOOSIERS!!! . 

• snowling changed the title to IUWBB face Texas and now Oregon in NCAAs (ESPN 2)

Archived