St. Francis Pregame Thread

rbkl

Providence is favored over Arkansas Tuesday night.  Pulling for the upset.  Hoping that IU gets a chance at revenge for a game that very well could have put our Hoosiers in the NCAAT.  Really, believe all it would have taken for IU to make the NCAAT, was one more W, somewhere along the line.  Visions of De'Ron's weak tip in, that failed to win the Arkansas game are still dancing in my head.

Arkansas big dog already said he's signing with an agent and wont be playing in the NIT.   Too bad... that IU game at Arkansas was crazy.  We have the game won and when the ref should have put the whistle up he calls JMO for a foul with his back turned to the goal with like 3 seconds left.    Bone chiller call for the visitors.    that was our first loss.   73-72 away.  

35 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Providence is favored over Arkansas Tuesday night.  Pulling for the upset.  Hoping that IU gets a chance at revenge for a game that very well could have put our Hoosiers in the NCAAT.  Really, believe all it would have taken for IU to make the NCAAT, was one more W, somewhere along the line.  Visions of De'Ron's weak tip in, that failed to win the Arkansas game are still dancing in my head.

True, but the one that REALLY gets in my crawl is the home Purdue game. During the final seconds, a weak block out by Juwan to sops Haarms go ahead winning tip in or maybe a missed over the back call on Haarms.

5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Suffering from Noah Vonleh distress. 

Doesn't seem like it.  He intended to play after the OSU game.  I think he really is sore and Archie would rather have him for the next game. We'll see soon enough!

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Race not with the team either. 

Flu - 102 degree fever.

Archived