St Francis game thead.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I want to to say sorry for rant earlier. I love IU basketball and can't stand the way we played this year. If you can't get up for any game when you have IU on your uniform why come here at all. I'm 66 years + and would like to have IU back to where we are a Blueblood program. I'm dealing with a wife who has had a colon perforated over 5 mo. ago and didn't plan on watching this effort by the players or the staff. So again sorry for the rant still proud to be a member of this board GO IU

9 minutes ago, loviubb said:

Well I want to to say sorry for rant earlier. I love IU basketball and can't stand the way we played this year. If you can't get up for any game when you have IU on your uniform why come here at all. I'm 66 years + and would like to have IU back to where we are a Blueblood program. I'm dealing with a wife who has had a colon perforated over 5 mo. ago and didn't plan on watching this effort by the players or the staff. So again sorry for the rant still proud to be a member of this board GO IU

We've all had our "moments" with this team. So good one minute. So frustrating the next. Especially when we've all seen that they have the ability and talent to play with anyone.

Archived