St Francis Post Game Thread

7 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I was kind of ambivalent before tonight's game.

Now, I want 3 things.

1. To see Indiana taking the trophy at MSG.

2. To see Romeo in uniform again.

3. To see Romeo or Juwan as tournament MVP.

4.  I want Arkansas to win tonight so we can get some payback for that loss earlier in the season!  (FWIW they are up 13 in second half over Providence right now)

8 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

At the end of the day there wouldn't be anything wrong with getting to cut some nets,getting a trophy and hanging a banner,even if it is an NIT banner....we just got to get there first...play like we did in the 2nd half and I like are chances.

Wouldn't be "a" banner. They'd list it under "NIT Champions" alongside '79.

10 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

At the end of the day there wouldn't be anything wrong with getting to cut some nets,getting a trophy and hanging a banner,even if it is an NIT banner....we just got to get there first...play like we did in the 2nd half and I like are chances.

Yep!..Agreed..Hanging an NIT National Championship banner is totally fine by me too!

9 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Should’ve happened 15 games ago...

Maybe the team should have brought the hustle and fight 15 games ago rather then wait on a coach to yell at the refs.    Yes the CAM has to stick up for his guys, as does every coach.  However the coach isn't playing, the guys on the court are.  CAM is learning as he goes. 

3 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Well, they didn’t.  Who’s getting paid $3.5M to make sure they do?

CAM is(he waited too late in the season to get on the refs), however he can't sub himself in the game to bring fight and hustle that he wants his team to bring night in/night out can he? 

Great win for the Hoosiers when you consider that Langford and Thompson😢 did not play 'll Somehow , I accidently posted this on the wrong discussion . Sorry !

If Indiana does not play again until Saturday , more healing time for Langford and Race . However , I am thinking the Hoosiers will play on Thursday or Friday ?????

Archived