Calipari

12 hours ago, addictedtoIU said:

Source: Kentucky offers Calipari lifetime deal

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26417804/kentucky-offers-calipari-life-deal

Cal got what he wanted. Would he stay at UK?

Everytime I hear of a "lifetime contract" I think of what a 50 some year old Whitey Herzog said to an 80 some year old Gussie Busch when Busch offered him one...

"My lifetime or yours?"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, IUALUM03 said:

Thanks all for the correction.  Just bad recollection on my part.  With that being said, I will never forget that Ingrim went to Duke. O.o

No problem...it was fun to pile on after Scott went to his playbook of repeating things that had just been said.😋

Just now, FKIM01 said:

No problem...it was fun to pile on after Scott went to his playbook of repeating things that had just been said.😋

Did not repeat anything because I don't read all the post before replying.  I saw his post about Ingram playing at UK and then replied so I did not see any other replies

Just now, IU Scott said:

Did not repeat anything because I don't read all the post before replying.  I saw his post about Ingram playing at UK and then replied so I did not see any other replies

It's all good man...just razzing you for one of your quirks I've noticed before. We all have 'em...might as well embrace them and join the fun.

Mine...is the overuse of....ellipses...

Archived