March Madness thread

rico

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CTrojan88 said:

Cheating Kansas getting what they deserve...hopefully this is the beginning of hell for them.  LSU, you’re next !

Sad thing is if we were to root for a program that is left that isn’t cheating and does it the right way we’d have to root for Purdue. I know it’s forbidden on here but I got to hand it to Painter...he runs a good program over there. I’d say they are one playmaker away still from being a contender but when they are clicking they are tough to beat. Too bad they didn’t play Kentucky today...at least we could have knocked out one enemy with that great performance.

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

Sad thing is if we were to root for a program that is left that isn’t cheating and does it the right way we’d have to root for Purdue. 

Blasphemy!😁

Michigan

Gonzaga

Virginia

Tennesee

Just off the top of my head. I would root for any of those teams before the Toiletmakers 

I think we were all pretty skeptical of Purdue's pre-season ranking.  But look at where the Boilers are now.  They literally torched the defending champions.  Time to give credit where credit is due.  Painter knows what he is doing and Purdue has a fine squad.  Hate them or not, they deserve credit.

16 minutes ago, rico said:

I think we were all pretty skeptical of Purdue's pre-season ranking.  But look at where the Boilers are now.  They literally torched the defending champions.  Time to give credit where credit is due.  Painter knows what he is doing and Purdue has a fine squad.  Hate them or not, they deserve credit.

They looked amazing. Honestly they could have picked how much they won by if they had stayed focused with a 30 point lead. Villanova was completely outclassed

I barf a little in my mouth writing this, but Painter is an amazing coach.

12 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Iowa giving it away.

Tennesse going to their stars. 

Iowa guards suddenly stopped looking for Garza and Cook inside. They have been dominant. But Moss is trying to play hero ball and costing them a chance.

Yeah, that made absolutely no sense.  The Hawks were chewing them up inside.

3 hours ago, GaloisGroupe said:

They looked amazing. Honestly they could have picked how much they won by if they had stayed focused with a 30 point lead. Villanova was completely outclassed

I barf a little in my mouth writing this, but Painter is an amazing coach.

They were 53% from 3 and hit 16 of them. Everyone looks amazing with those numbers. 

3 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

They were 53% from 3 and hit 16 of them. Everyone looks amazing with those numbers. 

No doubt but Purdue’s defense deserves a ton of credit too. They held Nova who I believe was a top 20 offensive team per Kenpom to only 34.5% from the field and 28% from 3. Clinic on both sides of the floor. 

9 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

No doubt but Purdue’s defense deserves a ton of credit too. They held Nova who I believe was a top 20 offensive team per Kenpom to only 34.5% from the field and 28% from 3. Clinic on both sides of the floor. 

I'll give them credit. I'll also say that when you hit 16 threes, defense gets a little easier. 

19 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Credit to Purdue, but Villanova padded its stats and resume in an obviously bad Big East. In their non-con game against Michigan, Nova managed 46 points in a 73-46 pounding.

Archived