March Madness thread

rico

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it got under a minute left I figured they would unplug the scoreboard to keep Zion's college career going . GOOOOD BYYYYYE GOOOD RIDDANCE!!! 

I can't say I've ever watched 3 straight games with teams that are not IU that left me smiling so much afterwards!  

I’m actually excited now for the final four.  Seems like every year there is at least one team I can’t stand in there so I just watch the games wanting them to lose.  This year I feel like I can just enjoy the games.  I don’t care for MSU, but even if they win at least they are Big ten, we swept them.... and Dane Fife, one of my all time favorite Hoosiers. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

I’m actually excited now for the final four.  Seems like every year there is at least one team I can’t stand in there so I just watch the games wanting them to lose.  This year I feel like I can just enjoy the games.  I don’t care for MSU, but even if they win at least they are Big ten, we swept them.... and Dane Fife, one of my all time favorite Hoosiers. 

I don't want MSU to win it all, but if they do we can at least say we swept the National Champions

12 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I don't want MSU to win it all, but if they do we can at least say we swept the National Champions

Heck, while we're at it ....If they win it ,  why not just make them cut a corner off that Banner and mail 'er on over to Bloomington . You'e welcome-type stuff...

A corner of one , is still more actual NCAA Banners than Purdue.  ;)  

I would only be doing it so @Steubenhoosier can confirm he correctly predicted this would happen with (IU fans) using math properties to claim Sparty's claims....See what I did there. 

Oh and my personal agenda of course.....To say that even after that NIT berth, I just knew IU still had a chance win an NC this year!

Are the any known legal ramifications for rigging fate like that? Lol

And while Duke is down and I'm in a kicking mood...

I got so tired of hearing how Zion Williamson was the most unique talent ever, and how we'd never seen a player like that...

I disagree...Anyone who watched IU's 1970-71 season will tell you George McGinnis was every bit the phenomenon Zion Williamson is. Maybe even more. Just didn't have today's 24/7 media coverage back then.

Any sophomore that leads the B10 in scoring AND rebounding is special. Better ball handler and passer too.

Archived