Who are you rooting for?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoever is playing Purdue and KY and kind of pulling for VA i guess.  wouldn't mind the B1G other than Purdue having a good showing.  oh yeah and since i live in NC and am tired of Tar Heel fans, i don't want to see them go far.  i'm actually kind of okay with Duke these days.

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Big Ten first and foremost.  Woud not mind 8 of the Sweet 16 being from the BIg Ten.

Ultimately, Michigan or a mid-major to win it.

I don’t care, probably my lowest level of care for who wins the tourney in a long, long time, but I think I’m with you on this.  I like Michigan’s coach. And would be fun to see Murray State advance far. Or Wofford; great game last night.

3 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Medic! Bring a stretcher! It's either delirium brought on by an extended high temperature fever or a psychotic break!

i know.  i know.  BUT... i have a ton of respect for Coach K and my buddy has given me and my boys tickets to Cameron a couple times.  unbelievable place to see a game.  in the old days i hated their players, but not so much over the last few years.  don't get me wrong, i'm not cheering for them, but it's mainly against Purdue, KY, and NC.  from there, i'd like to see B1G teams do well.  i have to like the way VA plays as well.  

Archived