Mich. St. Beat Ferris St. by 8

Indykev

I'm happy that IU did not play Ferris State last Saturday Night !! Why ?? Ferris State was 28 & 5 last season and had nearly everybody back including a 6'10" Center named Hankins who scored 12 points & Grabbed 8 rebounds versus the Spartans !! Ferris State started TWO Seniors [ who both scored 13 points versus the Spartans ] and THREE Juniors ! Ferris State has a transfer from Stoney Brook and one from Hofstra  and Neither started !! They must have one of the strongest non D1 Schools in the Country !!

4 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm happy that IU did not play Ferris State last Saturday Night !! Why ?? Ferris State was 28 & 5 last season and had nearly everybody back including a 6'10" Center named Hankins who scored 12 points & Grabbed 8 rebounds versus the Spartans !! Ferris State started TWO Seniors [ who both scored 13 points versus the Spartans ] and THREE Juniors ! Ferris State has a transfer from Stoney Brook and one from Hofstra  and Neither started !! They must have one of the strongest non D1 Schools in the Country !!

HTD, you would've made much better color commentator than Vitale if you ever chose that to be career. 

Addicted to IU :: Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately I was born into a family situation that was not conducive to doing what is right and preparing for the future ! By the time i wised up , it was too late to obtain any decent CAREER IN SPORTS ( AND I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH to play pro basketball ,  vbg ) However, I became addicted to all things IU and this saved my LIFE !! For The Glory Of OLD IU !!   

22 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Addicted to IU :: Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately I was born into a family situation that was not conducive to doing what is right and preparing for the future ! By the time i wised up , it was too late to obtain any decent CAREER IN SPORTS ( AND I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH to play pro basketball ,  vbg ) However, I became addicted to all things IU and this saved my LIFE !! For The Glory Of OLD IU !!   

Thank you for sharing your personal story. Sir you're a true IU fan, and I feel like the old glory of IU is now not that far away from us. Go Hoosiers!

Archived