The investigation is over. And confirmed...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

This better be good, because this is Dan Dakich level tactics if it's not.

Interesting sidebar to the report. It had been reported that Eli Holman threw a potted plant at Dan Dakich... when in fact it was Tom Crean who Eli threw the plant at.

3 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

8fde7d0fbd710971cf4d3069099bfb680bda3372

It was a sidebar.  Something that was confirmed in the report.

Fred Glass has been given a hard copy of the report.  Only question is will he have full transparency, and allow Hoosier Nation to see all the details?  Or redact all or part of the report, in order to protect himself ?

Just now, Zlinedavid said:

He's making me wonder if "Milehi" is an accurate description at the moment.

Agreed...if this thread was anyone other than mile and about 3-4 other guys I wouldn’t have even replied. I like Mile and it wouldn’t be like him to just screw with everyone for no reason. 

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

Agreed...if this thread was anyone other than mile and about 3-4 other guys I wouldn’t have even replied. I like Mile and it wouldn’t be like him to just screw with everyone for no reason. 

Doesn't mean I can't bust his chops about it until he makes with the goods though.

Just now, hoosierfan615 said:

Okay Mile, I’ll bite!

Stay tuned.  Still working on the details. Unnamed  source confirming 3 major  details came out of the report, confirming IU was and still is a blue blood.  Should hear those this weekend at the earliest. 

Archived