The investigation is over. And confirmed...

3 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

Oh lord, there was a time where ESPN’s thoughts on anything having to do with sport mattered, now any “list” ESPN has of anything other than maybe the top five toilet papers to use matters about as much as my Granda’s Lists and she’s dead.

I hate espn. They’ve put the ACC for basketball and the SEC for football on pedestals. Maybe rightfully so with the talent and championships each have won, but you’d think others never existed. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I'm 16 again. At a pool party. Mile is our *ahem* well endowed female classmate, who decides to stand up on the edge of the pool, grab her top and.....

Well come on Mile, you going to show us or not?

(Or do I need to bribe your slightly wilder friend with the 6 pack of Smirnoff Ice I have stashed in the corner of the basement to rip your top off? Hypothetically of course.)

3 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I feel like I'm 16 again. At a pool party. Mile is our *ahem* well endowed female classmate, who decides to stand up on the edge of the pool, grab her top and.....

Well come on Mile, you going to show us or not?

(Or do I need to bribe your slightly wilder friend with the 6 pack of Smirnoff Ice I have stashed in the corner of the basement to rip your top off? Hypothetically of course.)

Damn. Why did you stop?

The report was filed February 1, 2019. By Matt Norlander of CBS Sports.

Matt Norlander :  In order to qualify as a Blue Blood ,a program has to come from "a basketball first school, that has historic achievements in the top 10 to 25 wins.  I think Indiana is a Blue Blood. I think there are six Blue Bloods in the sport..... Duke, Carolina, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana and UCLA

"

Indiana's Basketball program is still a “Blue Blood” Matt Norlander from CBS Sports 

Archived