The investigation is over. And confirmed...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Stay tuned.  Still working on the details. Unnamed  source confirming 3 major  details came out of the report, confirming IU was and still is a blue blood.  Should hear those this weekend at the earliest. 

With headlines and topics like this all I can say is when you spill the beans it better be on the Jerry Springer show or I will be so disappointed in you. Big Life, Big Stage, Big News!

President McRobbie with an official statement, late Friday Night.  " I am the President."  and.... "I declare this investigation officially over. This investigation has completely absolved me of any crimes, against the basketball program of the great University that I am so proud to represent.  The report  found nothing attributing me to the crimes against IU basketball".  "And to those that criticized me, and wanted me impeached.... I leave you with this....

"When I am dead and gone.... may they bury me upside down... so my critics can kiss my.... " 

Ok my prediction is this...many have believed that we have become a school that no longer embraces our blue blood status anymore. That the high ups have limited our abilities or spending or various decisions so that we sort of have our hands tied behind our backs in competing with the big boys.

Mile has caught wind of something that is going to happen that will prove that this whole time that has not been the case. That our president IS fully behind our basketball program being fully restored back to its glory days.

what that IS is completely beyond me.

46 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Ok my prediction is this...many have believed that we have become a school that no longer embraces our blue blood status anymore. That the high ups have limited our abilities or spending or various decisions so that we sort of have our hands tied behind our backs in competing with the big boys.

Mile has caught wind of something that is going to happen that will prove that this whole time that has not been the case. That our president IS fully behind our basketball program being fully restored back to its glory days.

what that IS is completely beyond me.

Maybe Ivan Renko is going to be there to cut down the nets to commemorate our first round NIT win over mighty St Francis,PA  before the Arkansas game ? 

Maybe they are going to raise another fan banner for 5000 screaming maniacs at that game the other night.Lol 

You know ..to intimidate The Hawgs Lol 

Off the top of my head, perhaps the only way IU will ever instantly unarguably lose Bluebood status is if they storm the floor after beating Rutgers at home- for the first time in multiple years-  which comes with it's own all time program depths as pre-requisites..Let's hope we always wake up from that one , right 

What does that even mean? “Was and still is a blue blood” is there a list somewhere that’s kept and ESPN is going to confirm this weekend, maybe today during broadcast. And ultimately who gets to make that call because for the last 25 years IU basketball hasn’t been that great. 

1 hour ago, Ib4IU said:

What does that even mean? “Was and still is a blue blood” is there a list somewhere that’s kept and ESPN is going to confirm this weekend, maybe today during broadcast. And ultimately who gets to make that call because for the last 25 years IU basketball hasn’t been that great. 

Oh lord, there was a time where ESPN’s thoughts on anything having to do with sport mattered, now any “list” ESPN has of anything other than maybe the top five toilet papers to use matters about as much as my Granda’s Lists and she’s dead.

Archived