Arkansas Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

We had a blast today. Got a nice pic with Fisch at halftime. Very gracious guy.

Thank goodness for Devonte. If Al's 3 goes down, the game is over. I swear it was halfway down. Not great shooting but a win is still fun to watch.

That shot was halfway down twice and came back out.

But, a win is a win. And either Clemson or Wichita will make for a solid game.

18 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Double double for Devonte.Player of the game. If he could keep 75% of his game and lose 25%, he’d be a great player 

I posted this in the game thread, but it hit the bottom of a page.  Archie's #1 goal for next season needs to be getting Good Devonte to show up every game.  

6 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

2 bad charges and an illadvised three point attempt that wasn't close. Glad Archie sat him most of the game.

So how much longer do we just keep believing he’s gonna completely flip and become hard working, smart, coach able, etc? I think we all need to let go of his vertical leap. There’s lots of great “athletes” who end up tearing it up at local YMCA’s.

...was at the game and had great seats near the floor. I watched Josh's demeanor the whole game especially with Archie. Not good the entire game.  Definitely sour grapes witj Josh and Archie. Three separate times Archie tried addressing him in certain situations.....zero eye contact and the cold shoulder. I also saw Al going back and forth with Archie in 2 separate huddles....😯

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

...was at the game and had great seats near the floor. I watched Josh's demeanor the whole game especially with Archie. Not good the entire game.  Definitely sour grapes witj Josh and Archie. Three separate times Archie tried addressing him in certain situations.....zero eye contact and the cold shoulder. I also saw Al going back and forth with Archie in 2 separate huddles....😯

Nothing wrong with players going back and fourth with the coach in the huddle.

Now Smith’s (assuming you mean Justin) aloofness has been a problem all season. I’d love nothing more than for him to come back and figure it out, especially since this team needs to get older not younger, but not sure Archie can put up with another season of this from him. You can count on one hand the number of games he’s actually brought the required effort. 

Archived