Jalen Windham Commits to Creighton

Coach Robby

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bryan200088 said:

This is IU deciding not to go that route.  After watching some tape on him I think it was a wise move.   You could be right though its hard to tell sometimes.  I guess we will find out. 

Makes sense. I wouldn't think he would choose Creighton over IU, unless he thought he wouldn't get playing time here. 

7 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I don't. Who would he play over? 

Hard hard to say at this point maybe several maybe none, but by pure speculation which is what 99.99% of this board is I would say he could see starter minutes by the time he was a junior unfortunately we will never know. I think we will regret some of this staffs decisions in the future 

2 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I just don't think he's very good at all. If he was from Iowa and ranked in the mid 300's would you take him? I think people are getting too wrapped up that he is from Indiana. Would be a waste of a scholorship IMO. 

For the most part I agree with you but Texas Tech best player was not ranked in the top 300 and now he is probably going to be a lottery pick.

10 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I just don't think he's very good at all. If he was from Iowa and ranked in the mid 300's would you take him? I think people are getting too wrapped up that he is from Indiana. Would be a waste of a scholorship IMO. 

Me thinks people get to wrapped up in rankings

14 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

He avged 18p a game in the best conference in the country. 

• KDB changed the title to Jalen Windham Commits to Creighton
12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

For the most part I agree with you but Texas Tech best player was not ranked in the top 300 and now he is probably going to be a lottery pick.

True, he has overachieved (by a lot) but look at his offers. Texas, Baylor, Texas Tech, Texas A&M  (a total of 8 Texas colleges offered him), Oklahoma State, Illinois etc. The local schools thought he had something to offer.

Windhams lone Indiana offer was IUPUI.  I hope he does well, and has the last laugh, but we will see.

Archived