Wichita State Game Thread

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

We have twice the talent but WSU is much, much better coached.  And Devonte needs to sit forever.

Twice the talent??  How do you figure that?  We can't make a jump shot or even a breakaway layup.  Shooting = talent.  They also appear to be quicker or maybe just giving better effort.

5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

We have twice the talent but WSU is much, much better coached.  And Devonte needs to sit forever.

I think the difference is they have shooters and guys who play with effort and energy. We have 1-2 of those guys. 

7 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I’m starting to think that Archie has done a hell of a job with what he has to work with.  I really am looking at the players at this point.  Dysfunctional.

2 minutes ago, Ib4IU said:

I think the difference is they have shooters and guys who play with effort and energy. We have 1-2 of those guys. 

Shooting is a problem and we probably won't be any better in that department next season.  That will be 100% on Archie.  He's had plenty of time to go out and get some shooters.

12 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

OR WSU’s players are a lot more COACHABLE.

i think that’s much more reasonable conclusion looking at the totality of CAM’s career.

Archived