Wichita State Game Thread

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Milehi Fan said:

And how many did we give up?

The ones we give up are uncontested or one on one.  When we drive to the bucket our opponent has two or three guys there to challenge our guy.  All a result of them not respecting our ability to score away from the basket.

Just now, BADGERVOL said:

I highly doubt several of them can handle arse chewings.

Agree. Some sawwwwft fellas in that locker room. As boneheaded as his play is at times Devonte is a guy we NEED to play well and is the type of guy I think responds to Archie getting on him. Hopefully he comes out strong. 

3 minutes ago, Ib4IU said:

Agree. Some sawwwwft fellas in that locker room. As boneheaded as his play is at times Devonte is a guy we NEED to play well and is the type of guy I think responds to Archie getting on him. Hopefully he comes out strong. 

Everything points to many of these players being soft and the ones that MUST be leaders apparently don’t know what to do with teammates that are like that. It’s a MESS

Just now, Ib4IU said:

I wish Archie would forget about trying to win the game and play the guys that give effort. The wins will come eventually with the effort guys

We have to be one of the few fan bases that would totally respect that and get PUMPED about that. I’d be JACKED.

I turned it off...I can’t watch this. No reason we should be getting beat by this team at home except WSU is playing harder and wanting it more. We need shooters and help isn’t on the way so I can’t even say I’m looking forward to next season. 

Archived