Wichita State Game Thread

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, loviubb said:

Hunter will be one shooter if he's able to go. A year older and hopefully the biggest thing less injuries.

There’s no guarantee he wil play next year or ever. Nobody knows what his future holds. The roster needs more than 1 shooter though and right now Green seems to be the only viable option. 

Just now, Huntnfreak said:

Serious questIon.....how do we get A LOT BETTER NEXT YEAR???

Idc. That’s on Archie. Next year he starts to show A LOT MORE, or it gets HOT. He can do whatever he wants to with these guys. I just know next year better be a lot better or this fan base will start to jump ship.

Unceasing injuries, social media hate, baffling offensive lapses, Dakich on the call, pack line making One Steph Curry on every team, the Haarms tip in, terrible calls through out... nightmare season. Glad it’s over. Bring on 2019-2020. Go IU

2 minutes ago, IUfan93 said:

There’s no guarantee he wil play next year or ever. Nobody knows what his future holds. The roster needs more than 1 shooter though and right now Green seems to be the only viable option. 

I did say if he's able to go.

1 minute ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

This is called coaching .

Disagree. It’s coachableness...

either CAM has always been a bad coach then how do you explain his resume? He didn’t FORGET. The only changing variable are the players. 

But even so he has one more year to change this or he loses me.

4 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Archie will right the ship...he has to or he’s gone. Still believe in him but idc who leaves returns or is added we better be A LOT BETTER NEXT YEAR.

I don’t see how. We lose 2 leading scorers and we have no shooters. The future does not seem bright at least not in the next couple years. I’m tired of waiting and watching my team suck. It’s depressing. 

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

Idc. That’s on Archie. Next year he starts to show A LOT MORE, or it gets HOT. He can do whatever he wants to with these guys. I just know next year better be a lot better or this fan base will start to jump ship.

Archie lost the opportunity to spend his first 2 years playing guys who gave effort. Most fans expected some rough seasons. By season 3, the effort is expected to be consistent and by everyone. I’m not sure that’s been instilled in this team. That’s the most concerning aspect in Archie’s coaching thus far. 

Archived