Wichita State post game thread

5 hours ago, IUguy said:

Stop blaming Archie!  Pretty much all of us were thrilled when he got hired after what he accomplished at Dayton.  He has been saddled with non-shooters returning and hit hard by injuries.  Do any of you really belive that IU would not have made the playoffs if Hunter and Thompson were healthy all year and got worked into the regular rotation?  We do have some glaring deficiencies though.  Justin Smith, for all of his upside, has no basketball IQ and often is very lazy to boot.  There is no way he would play so many minutes if the other two guys were healthy or just starting out (Thompson).  The team should be stronger up front next year with TJD and a healthy Davis. If Hunter and the new guys can shoot as advertised, they, along with Green, who will only get better, should solve that problem.  With enough good pieces and a few reliable subs, Archie will do fine and we will be there in the mix next year.

Spot on post !

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I did not look up your numbers but from what I read someplace, K is at $9.8 M, hence my triple reference.  There can be multiple sources of revenue and some lists may not recognize summer camp money, radio show money, etc.

You're 100% right.  The extra deals you mention can add up to millions not on the lists.  I didn't mean my link to counter your post.  I should have said that up front. 

Archived