The Denver Post comments about Archie Miller.

Nothing here that we did not already know. Just found it odd that my local paper chose to run a story on Archie. Albeit from the AP.  As I recall from years back, they did not even post scores of the games.  And this year, they don't even list any of IU's FB games, with others. 

Archie Miller’s strong voice resonates with Indiana basketball players, fans – The Denver Post

Again. I love the very last sentence from the article. 

41 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Nothing here that we did not already know. Just found it odd that my local paper chose to run a story on Archie. Albeit from the AP.  As I recall from years back, they did not even post scores of the games.  And this year, they don't even list any of IU's FB games, with others. 

Archie Miller’s strong voice resonates with Indiana basketball players, fans – The Denver Post

Again. I love the very last sentence from the article. 

Very good read but a better way to get us to read it all. Thanks for sharing

Thank you guys.  Glad you enjoyed it.  Always working hard to bring things of interest to HSN 3.0 !

We may not be the first with the news.  We don't even try to.... as normally it eventually comes out in the wash.

But what we strive hard to be is a place where IU fans can gather. Share their mutual interest in all things IU. And even share what is going on in their lives.   Membership free. Ad free. A civil place to just have fun.  And a place that does not have a hand out for funds to keep the site alive. 

We do appreciate your participation.  And your trust in us.  And we value each and every member. 

Archived