Joey Brunk (Butler transfer) Commits to IU

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bob said:

OSU signs a 7’0 recruit. I am really anxious for us to sign a great one! Would rather be slow and get it right then Fast and wrong! 

To a certain extent I agree. Here's my issue. Season has been over for 30 days. We've known we would have at least 2-3 open spots since the season started. So either this delay is intentional by our staff waiting on answers for more prioritized recruits or we're waiting for an answer from Brunk or others because the idea of immediate playing time at a school down the road from you isn't appealing. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

To a certain extent I agree. Here's my issue. Season has been over for 30 days. We've known we would have at least 2-3 open spots since the season started. So either this delay is intentional by our staff waiting on answers for more prioritized recruits or we're waiting for an answer from Brunk or others because the idea of immediate playing time at a school down the road from you isn't appealing. 

Or maybe it takes a while to get your law school ap in and work through the admission process.

34 minutes ago, macomb hoosier said:

Or maybe it takes a while to get your law school ap in and work through the admission process.

I thought it was already stated that he would not be doing Law School while he was playing because of time and commitment needed.  

As of 4/14:

At this time, there are no new developments regarding Joey Brunk’s decision timeline. He plans to graduate in the May, so currently he still has classes to finish at Butler. Right now, there is no intention for Joey Brunk to make a very quick decision.

https://indianahq.com/graduate-transfer-joey-brunk-where-things-stand-with-indiana/

5 hours ago, IUskim said:

So with Morton the top 2020 target I wonder if that means we aren’t going to offer Leal 

It's been said on either this board or another board I follow by someone that seems to have good insight that IU will likely offer Leal and Galloway this summer. Morton is the top target but the others could very well land offers as well if AAU goes well. 

Archived