Joey Brunk (Butler transfer) Commits to IU

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I thought you were taking a playful jab when my he will commit with 10 days hit day 10 on Monday and still no committment.  😀  

No lol my friend had spoke with Kyle Simpson on Monday and he told him Joey was going to commit on Tuesday. 

3 hours ago, RJPaisley said:

No Krogers here in Florida, just Publix.  I shudder to think of what kind of nicknames you guys could come up with for that one.

Just got home from Florida.  They had a mortgage center attached to the cashier lanes to help pull a 2nd mortgage so you could pay the bill.  

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

I don’t see any way they play on the floor together...either would be a defensive liability guarding the 4...and in rotations. Could they play with TJD...now that is a better question? Trayce definitely needs to work on a his face up 15-16 foot game...and lateral movement...if he can do that he can play alongside. 

Thanks. When I saw Trayce play, I thought his face up game was pretty decent. He handles the ball pretty well for his size. Outside shot needs work, but I think he'll definitely be a stretch 4 eventually.

Geez, we're much bigger now. 6'11", 6'10", 6'9" and another 6'9" if Trendon Watford comes to IU.

Last year, 6'7", 6'7", and 6'6" across the front line was tough against teams that had size. Good for us.

16 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Thanks. When I saw Trayce play, I thought his face up game was pretty decent. He handles the ball pretty well for his size. Outside shot needs work, but I think he'll definitely be a stretch 4 eventually.

Geez, we're much bigger now. 6'11", 6'10", 6'9" and another 6'9" if Trendon Watford comes to IU.

Last year, 6'7", 6'7", and 6'6" across the front line was tough against teams that had size. Good for us.

Was thinking about this last night. If we land Watford, that gives us De'Ron, Brunk, Smith, TJD, Watford, Race and Hunter across the 3-4-5. When is the last time IU would have had a front line that deep? The 90s?

13 hours ago, IUProfessor said:

Imagine a potential 2020-21 lineup of:

Phinisee (Jr.)

Quinones (So.) / Franklin (So.)

Hunter (R-So.)

Watford (So.)

Jackson-Davis (So.)

With a bench of:

Durham (Sr.)

Franklin (So.) / Quinones (So.)

Anderson (Jr.)

Thompson (R-Jr.)

Brunk (Sr.)

And then all but Durham and Brunk potentially returning for 2021-22.

Did I miss Smith's transfer notification? Not trying to be a SA.

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Kroger being cool & buying alcohol at Marsh when you are falling down drunk aside, it will be nice to have some size at IU even without Watford. It's all spades.

11 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Best place to buy booze. Usually empty so no lines at 2:55 A.M. and they didn’t care about that pesky selling to drunk people rule. My roommates were literally holding me up once because I could no longer stand. 

I used to work at a Ponderosa at 2nd and college next to the Kroghetto and every Saturday night our GM would have a case of Natty Light iced down for those of us that closed that night.

Why in the world were you still in a position to be held up at 2:55, by that time you should have been passed out who knows where lying next to who has any idea what her name is!!

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Why in the world were you still in a position to be held up at 2:55, by that time you should have been passed out who knows where lying next to who has any idea what her name is!!

Maybe BC was the designated driver ?

17 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I used to work at a Ponderosa at 2nd and college next to the Kroghetto and every Saturday night our GM would have a case of Natty Light iced down for those of us that closed that night.

Wound up at a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend's event a few weeks ago, and had my first Natty Light in years.  All these years of good beer have ruined me, as my legitimate first thought was "This tastes like water".  xD

7 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Wound up at a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend's event a few weeks ago, and had my first Natty Light in years.  All these years of good beer have ruined me, as my legitimate first thought was "This tastes like water".  xD

I was pulled over years ago with 2 cases of warm Black Label beer. The cops took the beer and let us go. I was 17 and the beer was warm & skunked. Part of me has always hoped they just ditched it but part of me hopes they tried to drink it.  🤣

7 minutes ago, Officer Obie said:

I was pulled over years ago with 2 cases of warm Black Label beer. The cops took the beer and let us go. I was 17 and the beer was warm & skunked. Part of me has always hoped they just ditched it but part of me hopes they tried to drink it.  🤣

Black Label doesn't need to be warm to be be skunked. 

Archived