Joey Brunk (Butler transfer) Commits to IU

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Indykev said:

Lighten up Frances.....I'll just stop posting info. The stalking crap is getting to be a little much.

Kev,

The stalking thing is kind of the fun HSN thing. Like 5fouls' wives and my inbreeding. Easier to accept it as making us cult figures.   Lol

5 minutes ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

Depends on who wants the scholarship. If it is the fourth Zeller son - then no. If it is someone they value less than Brunk and they like their chances with Brunk - then yes. 

Welcome to HSN. Based on your username, I gather you value shooters   :)

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Welcome to HSN. Based on your username, I gather you value shooters   :)

1 hour ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

Depends on who wants the scholarship. If it is the fourth Zeller son - then no. If it is someone they value less than Brunk and they like their chances with Brunk - then yes. 

My guess is yes.....but it sounds like a law firm. 

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Kev,

The stalking thing is kind of the fun HSN thing. Like 5fouls' wives and my inbreeding. Easier to accept it as making us cult figures.   Lol

Same feelings. I thought it was kind of a fun thing so don't take it any other way Kev. You're obviously not harming anyone, it's harmless fun. Still not sure on my inbreeding stance though :coffee:

2 hours ago, CoachSS said:

We'll see. Holtmann did bail on his Butler team (insert eye wink emoji). Half-sarcasm. 

I'd think so. The staff is very, very picky so the fact they met twice in 3 days and they've told him they want him... I think they'd wait. No one is really in a rush anyway. 

Hi coach by you saying this staff is very very picky, do you mean in comparison to the old staff or say the Michigan staff or both just looking fo insight thanks in advance 

This is what Jeff Goodman had to say on Brunk when breaking down grad transfers. I dont care for Goodman but he listed a few schools.

Joey Brunk, 6-11, 230, C, Butler
Stats: 7.6 ppg, 3.6 rpg
Quick Scout: “Big, strong post player who plays hard as hell. Can score in the paint and is a great team guy.”
Schools: Indiana, Ole Miss, UCF, Florida, Northwestern

Not sure you can call a transfer a great team guy....lol

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

This is what Jeff Goodman had to say on Brunk when breaking down grad transfers. I dont care for Goodman but he listed a few schools.

Quick Scout: “Big, strong post player who plays hard as hell. Can score in the paint and is a great team guy.”

If we are up against those schools - I'm going to go ahead and pencil him down on the roster.

8 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Not sure you can call a transfer a great team guy....lol

Surprise not to see OSU on that list

Archived