Purdue does more with less than Indiana

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A pretty good coach that's had a long continuous run, which is a portion of the culture.

Now, the reverse: a train will get you where you want to go. Pretty efficiently at that. They're pretty reliable. Established technology that's relatively cheap. Requires some training to operate, but is fairly operator friendly. Nothing wrong with a train at all.

By comparison, rockets are finicky. They're expensive to operate. They're not efficient. They're not practical. 99. 9% of the population can't operate them.

But you're not going to the moon in a train.

1 minute ago, HoosierJax said:

Not coaching...Archie deserves time to prove his self and its not like Purdue has been on a 20 year run,they have had their ups and downs...its just there ups seem to come on IU 's downs

I think this is Painter's 14th year......I think he has only missed the NCAAT 3 times.

48 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

A pretty good coach that's had a long continuous run, which is a portion of the culture.

Now, the reverse: a train will get you where you want to go. Pretty efficiently at that. They're pretty reliable. Established technology that's relatively cheap. Requires some training to operate, but is fairly operator friendly. Nothing wrong with a train at all.

By comparison, rockets are finicky. They're expensive to operate. They're not efficient. They're not practical. 99. 9% of the population can't operate them.

That’s good...however the final four is in Minnesota...and pretty sure they have train tracks up there. We may not have a train but I would love for us to get our plane flying again...heck we aren’t even out of the hanger.

Just now, dgambill said:

That’s good...however the final four is in Minnesota...and pretty sure they have train tracks up there. We may not have a train but I would love for us to get our plane flying again...heck we aren’t even out of the hanger.

Takes the right commander, and some competent guys under him to complete that mission. Do we have the right commander? TBD.

1 hour ago, Zlinedavid said:

Absolute gibberish. Make any excuse you want but purdue’s program is heads and tails above ours at this point.

3 minutes ago, Long Duk Dong said:

I think they are FF bound and may just win it all.

It's nice to see a team play like they do.

Agree 100%. I was talking to a guy at work today and he mentioned how Purdue actually plays like old IU teams. And I had to agree. I actually enjoyed watching them tonight they have the type of players that we used to get but don’t anymore for whatever reason. Sad.

1 minute ago, hoosier8760 said:

Absolute gibberish. Make any excuse you want but purdue’s program is heads and tails above ours at this point.

I Never said otherwise.

I liked the allegorical nature of my statement, but the to put it in plain language, IU has a higher ceiling than Purdue.

1 minute ago, Zlinedavid said:

I Never said otherwise.

I liked the allegorical nature of my statement, but the to put it in plain language, IU has a higher ceiling than Purdue.

You’re kidding me, right?

Purdue has now gone further in the tournament then we have in almost 20 years. At this very moment, who is closer to winning a national championship? Purdue is three short games away from potentially hanging a banner and all you goons can talk about is how much better our program is. It’s ABSURD

2 minutes ago, hoosier8760 said:

Purdue has now gone further in the tournament then we have in almost 20 years. At this very moment, who is closer to winning a national championship? Purdue is three short games away from potentially hanging a banner and all you goons can talk about is how much better our program is. It’s ABSURD

Please point out where I said that IU's program is better at this moment.

2 minutes ago, hoosier8760 said:

And some of you just have to try and throw us down as much as possible because it justifies your absurd level of self pity. In our darkest 20 years EVER, we have what two sweet 16s and a national title game appearance. Those are our WORST 20.

Archived