Clifton Moore

Good luck to Moore.

Yet again, he is proof of how recruiting services (and coaches) are capable of missing some prospects. If he was really a 4 star player coming out of high school (like many of the recruiting services had him labeled)...I think he would've been able to grab more interest and end up at a high major, not Lasalle. Lasalle will be a good spot for him where he can compete for playing time. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Good luck to Moore.

Yet again, he is proof of how recruiting services (and coaches) are capable of missing some prospects. If he was really a 4 star player coming out of high school (like many of the recruiting services had him labeled)...I think he would've been able to grab more interest and end up at a high major, not Lasalle. Lasalle will be a good spot for him where he can compete for playing time. 

Moore finished up at a 3* level, just outside the top 150. 

1 hour ago, Hoosier987 said:

Good luck to Moore.

Seems there were some not so omniscient prognosticators that also had him in the premature NBA draft also!!

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I get it that Jake Forrester wanted to transfer to Temple. And get back to PA.  After all, he is a legacy... what with his dad having been an athlete there.

And I can understand Cliff wanting to be back home as well.  But Lasalle ? 

Hey...come on, Mile.  This seems like a perfectly good choice for the young man.  Maybe he recognizes whatever shortcomings the staff said he had and simply wants an easier road where he can actually play.  

9 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

Hey...come on, Mile.  This seems like a perfectly good choice for the young man.  Maybe he recognizes whatever shortcomings the staff said he had and simply wants an easier road where he can actually play.  

Blessings to Jake.  In life there are times.... We all have to travel a road less taken.  Hope this road works out for Jake.

10 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

Or, maybe he's making a practical life choice. LaSalle isn't exactly a lightweight educationally. Maybe he figures on getting closer to home, and using basketball to jump start the rest of his life.

Archived