Declaring for pros....

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Muckraker said:

5fouls' 4th wife? 

4th wife has been in the federal pen for 11 years.  Her attorney has tried numerous times to get her transferred to one of those country club 'prisons', but has not been successful.  19 more years before she's eligible for parole.  

29 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

4th wife has been in the federal pen for 11 years.  Her attorney has tried numerous times to get her transferred to one of those country club 'prisons', but has not been successful.  19 more years before she's eligible for parole.  

So how is that horrid "groin" injury coming along for you?  You know, the one she gave you to land in the pen.  It still hurts me thinking about it.  You are lucky you didn't bleed to death.  I hope you learned your lesson, never complain about the wife's cooking when she has a Ginsu knife in her hand.

32 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I can't keep them straight. 😅

27 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Bruce Pearl, Kelvin Sampson, John Calipari, and Roy Williams.  A veritable Mt. Rushmore of college basketball cheating in the Midwest Region.  

The sad thing is, the two lesser cheaters in that group are the two who have had show causes. 

Archived