Declaring for pros....

15 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Tevin Mack from Alabama declares.

Guess averaging 9 ppg qualifies as an NBA prospect 

We have to remember that these kids can test the water and come back. I think this thread is very deceiving because I believe unless they sign with an agent they can come back...so really all these should be qualified if they have an agent or not.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dgambill said:

We have to remember that these kids can test the water and come back. I think this thread is very deceiving because I believe unless they sign with an agent they can come back...so really all these should be qualified if they have an agent or not.

New rules. You can still sign with a NCAA certified agent and return to school. 

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I think this year they can sign with an agent and still come back 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

New rules. You can still sign with a NCAA certified agent and return to school. 

Thanks! So really all of this is pointless. What is the day they have to pull out of consideration? Honestly we should just wait to see who leaves their name in...rest is just guessing!

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Thanks! So really all of this is pointless. What is the day they have to pull out of consideration? Honestly we should just wait to see who leaves their name in...rest is just guessing!

Yep. How about waiting til after the NBA draft and if a kid doesn't get drafted/signed as a free agent, let him go back to school if he wants.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I believe May 29th to withdraw from draft

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Maybe preseason. That team peaked way to early...I know a year older should mean a year better but that team is missing something...they are talented though.

We shall see, I have no idea what they have coming in.

6 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Ty Jerome declaring for the draft with a statement saying “I will be forgoing my senior season.”  ESPN projecting him as the 30th pick?  Don’t get me wrong, the kid was a nice college guard, but I don’t see him making it in the NBA at all.

Jeremy Lin has made a fortune in the NBA...Jerome could play just as well.

Hachimura from Gonzaga is entering the draft.  Just seems like guys who use to not enter the draft is entering now like Cowan from Maryland of Jerome of UVA.  I can see it from guys who are sure fire top picks but just don't get some of these guys who are not expected to be 1st round pick or not drafted at all.  I hope most of these guys are just going through the process and come back but I see a lot of kids making a big mistake by staying in.

Archived