Declaring for pros....

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BGleas said:

I didn't mean he's gone simply because he hired an agent, it's his comments about declaring...

I know it happens all the time but still just don't get it when kids leave being ranked that low.  That is putting you in the middle of the 2nd round or not drafted at all and especially in his case he could help his draft stock a lot by coming back.

22 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. He's gone and I wouldn't surprised if the others are too. Kids just want to take the next step. Michigan could go from a top team in Big to maybe, maybe middle of the road. 

He is also older.  He is 20 years old, hence why I thought is was garbage he was freshmen of the year over Romeo beyond just the stats.

Per NBC.....

Four Xavier players will declare for the 2019 NBA Draft and explore the process, according to an official release from the school.

Quentin Goodin, Tyrique Jones, Naji Marshall and Paul Scruggs will all go through the draft process after all four players had solid seasons for the Musketeers. Goodin (11.0 pts, 4.8 ast) and Jones (11.3 pts, 7.7 reb) are both juniors as the point guard and big man, respectively, are both solid defenders and double-figure scorers.

Marshall (14.7 pts, 7.2 reb) and Scruggs (12.3 pts, 4.9 reb) are both sophomore guards who are the team’s two leading scorers.

While Xavier struggled early in the season under first-year head coach Travis Steele, a late-season surge put them close to the bubble picture of the NCAA tournament as expectations will be high if these four guys all return.

Archived