Transfers

rico

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am all for it. I am just hoping that if that is not the plan that he knows something we don't. Otherwise lots of concern. I will take you and 5Fouls if you can shoot the rock and can give us 1 year of doing it. No diss intended there. 😀

I played this morning, shot was a little off. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

You guys immediately focused on the offensive potential of the lady with the ball and totally ignored the fantastic pressure 'D' being applied by the lady in the crimson jersey. 

Crean disciples, both of ya.

Well the lady with the ball is my Grandma, the lady applying the "D" is my Great-Aunt.  This has been a hot debate at "Rancho Rico" through the years.  My Grandma says she got around my Aunt, hit a lay-up and got the "and one".  My Aunt's version is that Grandma  poked her in the eye with a sewing needle and there was no call.  Who do you believe?  I don't care who is right as long as they fill my belly up with some of that great cooking.  

All I got.....

2 hours ago, rico said:

Well the lady with the ball is my Grandma, the lady applying the "D" is my Great-Aunt.  This has been a hot debate at "Rancho Rico" through the years.  My Grandma says she got around my Aunt, hit a lay-up and got the "and one".  My Aunt's version is that Grandma  poked her in the eye with a sewing needle and there was no call.  Who do you believe?  I don't care who is right as long as they fill my belly up with some of that great cooking.  

All I got.....

I thought they were 2 of Fouls ex-wives. Oops. 😚

Good scoring California transfer to Ohio State:  (SIAP elsewhere):

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Justice Sueing took to Twitter to announce his decision to transfer to Ohio State.

pic.twitter.com/THfieuu9XC

— Justice Sueing (@JusticeSueing) May 11, 2019

Sueing spent the first two years at California, where he averaged 14.1 points and 5.7 rebounds in 63 games. He will redshirt the 2019-20 season and have two years left of eligibility.

The 6-foot-7, 215-pound forward will serve as a replacement for the Buckeyes’ only 2019-20 senior in Andre Wesson.

4 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Good scoring California transfer to Ohio State:  (SIAP elsewhere):

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Justice Sueing took to Twitter to announce his decision to transfer to Ohio State.

pic.twitter.com/THfieuu9XC

— Justice Sueing (@JusticeSueing) May 11, 2019

Sueing spent the first two years at California, where he averaged 14.1 points and 5.7 rebounds in 63 games. He will redshirt the 2019-20 season and have two years left of eligibility.

The 6-foot-7, 215-pound forward will serve as a replacement for the Buckeyes’ only 2019-20 senior in Andre Wesson.

I know nothing about the kid. However, based on the stats you posted here, it sounds like a solid addition for the Bucko's  .Two years of experience at Cali.  One redshirt year in Columbus, to learn the system, and work on his game.  And then... two more years to wreak havoc in the B1G. 

5 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

Arizona just got a commitment from UK transfer Jermerl Baker,former 4 star.. idk how Archie's brother does it but he just keeps truckin along with recruits...must not be no black cloud over his head..🤷‍♂️

...and Will Wade is still making "strong-@**" offers...

12 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

Arizona just got a commitment from UK transfer Jermerl Baker,former 4 star.. idk how Archie's brother does it but he just keeps truckin along with recruits...must not be no black cloud over his head..🤷‍♂️

It's called his administration is probably helping them not hurting when they talk with players, parents,etc.....

Edit-Actually thinking about this makes my head hurt. Arizona who has more clouds over their program than anyone is getting 4 star Kentucky transfers and Miller just hosted a 5 star over the weekend that is looking likely. Yet we have no issues, immediate playing time....and can't fill our needs. Ugh...need more coffee.

45 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

It's called his administration is probably helping them not hurting when they talk with players, parents,etc.....

Edit-Actually thinking about this makes my head hurt. Arizona who has more clouds over their program than anyone is getting 4 star Kentucky transfers and Miller just hosted a 5 star over the weekend that is looking likely. Yet we have no issues, immediate playing time....and can't fill our needs. Ugh...need more coffee.

I know,that's what I was thinking about...we can't get crap and Arizona just keeps going like nothing is wrong,Miller has to be telling these recruits that he is not going anywhere...I just don't get it

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Our old friend, Mr. Jones, just doesn’t seem to be happy anywhere 

“We all want to be big stars. But we don’t know why and we don’t know how. But when everybody loves me, I want to be just about as happy as I can be. Mr Jones and me, we’re gonna be big stars.”

Counting Crows

Archived