Transfers

rico

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Didn't expect to see Michael Hermon's name brought up. One of the best and worst things about Chicagoland high school hoops. He was so talented but like many kids from there he didn't have a chance for success because no one around him ever held him accountable or enforced discipline for his choices/actions. Street legend for sure and probably would have been a decade long NBA player if those folks around him had a collective iq of 16. 

24 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Wow. Didn't expect to see Michael Hermon's name brought up. One of the best and worst things about Chicagoland high school hoops. He was so talented but like many kids from there he didn't have a chance for success because no one around him ever held him accountable or enforced discipline for his choices/actions. Street legend for sure and probably would have been a decade long NBA player if those folks around him had a collective iq of 16. 

Wanna talk about Rob Hodgson?

Didn't know where to put this.  So, I decided to put it here.  Of the three who put their names in the NBA portal  only to return to IU.Just , Justin Smith stayed on campus to continue to work on his game.  Not sure what that means. Just saying. 

15 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Didn't know where to put this.  So, I decided to put it here.  Of the three who put their names in the NBA portal  only to return to IU.Just , Justin Smith stayed on campus to continue to work on his game.  Not sure what that means. Just saying. 

My follow up question is, where did the other 2 go?  Who were they working out with?  Or just getting some family time at home while doing solo work outs in their high school gym

2 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

My follow up question is, where did the other 2 go?  Who were they working out with?  Or just getting some family time at home while doing solo work outs in their high school gym

I believe Archie said they both went home for most of May. 

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I believe Archie said they both went home for most of May. 

Nothing wrong with that.  Let momma love on you, cook for you, sleep good and get some individual workouts in with high school friends and coaches.  Clear up the head space and come back refreshed.  

23 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I can think of one reason Justin might choose to stay at school but to be fair, I haven't checked his Twitter account recently...

Not quite sure what you are alluding to, but if the choice was to go home for the summer and deal with dad, or stay on campus, that’s kind of a no brainer.

Archived