• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, iuthruandthru said:

I know Coach Knight also attended some youth baseball games as well this weekend.  Believe he posed for pictures with the team.

Coach loves baseball. It was a huge step to come to the IU game...one that hopefully lends itself to convincing himself to come to a basketball game. Then from there who knows! That was just great to see Damon and his son and coach have a moment! Who knows maybe some day coach will come see Brayton play at Assembly Hall.

12 minutes ago, Fundamentals said:

E4997ADA-9092-467C-AA98-6CAAE392B46B.jpeg

Fantastic pic. So glad your friend was there. And your willingness to share.

Is coach softening his approach to IU ?  Spending time in the great state of Indiana, causes me think that may be the case. 

41 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Fantastic pic. So glad your friend was there. And your willingness to share.

Is coach softening his approach to IU ?  Spending time in the great state of Indiana, causes me think that may be the case. 

Hi Mile.  Hope all is well with you.  I believe he is slowly doing so, based on this and his visit to IU earlier this spring.  I hope all is made right before it’s too late. 

5 hours ago, RJPaisley said:

I'm just wondering if he will meet with CAM quietly on the side. He seems to respect CAM and thinks he is a good coach. Can't imagine him being in Bloomington and someone not making that happen.

"Archie...Bob Knight. Got time for a beer and a quick chat?"

Goes without saying, but the correct answer to that question is "Yes", even if it's 3AM. When the godfather summons you....

How many here remember this?

I know it’s mostly about Michael but think about this...he didn’t win those games on his own. Knight took college kids and went 8-0 against NBA All stars. Pretty incredible feat for both coach and player. My favorite quote was Knight telling his gm friend in Portland to draft Jordan and the Gm said but we need a center and Knight replying so draft him and play him at center! Love it. 

On 6/3/2019 at 6:14 PM, Fundamentals said:

Hi Mile.  Hope all is well with you.  I believe he is slowly doing so, based on this and his visit to IU earlier this spring.  I hope all is made right before it’s too late. 

We all are doing fine.  Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I guess I could say the same for coach.  Better late, than never. LOL

Archived