Next year’s schedule

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

We get Arkansas at home. 

I'm calling my shot now. Arkansas at IU is the game Knight comes back for. Long ties to the Musselman family. I really hope we get someone else besides Duke or Carolina in ACC/Big 10 but if I were guessing now we'll get Virginia. 

25 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm calling my shot now. Arkansas at IU is the game Knight comes back for. Long ties to the Musselman family. I really hope we get someone else besides Duke or Carolina in ACC/Big 10 but if I were guessing now we'll get Virginia. 

Didn't VA also play on the road against Maryland this season?  I doubt it's VA as we're both due for a home game.

19 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Didn't VA also play on the road against Maryland this season?  I doubt it's VA as we're both due for a home game.

This will be the year we get a mid level ACC team. I know we are a big draw but I feel the let's feel sorry for poor IU and give them a game they can win. Since its all about money that wont happen we will get UNC 

8 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Not sure. If they did I'll go back and say we get Duke or Carolina again. If it's based on standing we would get Clemson or NC State. Of course we know made for tv match ups aren't based on standings. 

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

I don't think it is necessarily a rule that you can't play two road or home games in a ro.  I think I remember where we have had two home games in a row during the challenge.

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I don't think it is necessarily a rule that you can't play two road or home games in a ro.  I think I remember where we have had two home games in a row during the challenge.

And you would be correct.  In 16-17 we played Carolina at home and turned around in 17-18 and played Duke at home.

I would predict VA vs Purdue...seeing as they played in the tournament with an OT game. Do we play UofL again....assume that is on the road...and we play ND in the crossroads so cross them off. I predict Duke vs Michigan St for a rematch...perhaps UM at NC. I'd say we would likely get a team like NCST or VT...since we both might be possible bubble teams next year.

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

Pure guess, but I'm going with Syracuse in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. No idea if they played on the road or home last year, but seems like we're due. Record wise we matchup, yet both are still box office draws. 

They played at OSU this past year, and home vs Maryland 2 years ago.

Otherwise, I agree.  Ton of name value in "Indiana vs Syracuse".

30 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I would predict VA vs Purdue...seeing as they played in the tournament with an OT game. Do we play UofL again....assume that is on the road...and we play ND in the crossroads so cross them off. I predict Duke vs Michigan St for a rematch...perhaps UM at NC. I'd say we would likely get a team like NCST or VT...since we both might be possible bubble teams next year.

I think the UL series is over

Archived