Next year’s schedule

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Princeton is going to post their full basketball schedule tomorrow ( Tuesday July 30, 2019 ) at 5 pm. EST . Hope they post the game time ? Btw , Princeton has four players back who started at least Ten games last season! Plus  they have a Sophomore guard who averaged 10.1 Assists per game as a Freshman !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

THE Hoosiers are now the only Big Ten Team NOT listed as being in an early event multi Team event ?????????????????? Johnny Fudgeball !!!!!!!

I heard some one talking last night and Iu waits to release their schedule when the big ten announces the conference schedule.

20 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Thanks ! I already knew that ! My frustration with this it serves no useful purpose in my honest opinion to withhold the names of schools that have already signed the contrac your school!!

The purpose is probably out of respect to the conferences broadcast partner, which pays the school millions of dollars. Curious though, is IU the only Big Ten School that waits for the conference announcement?

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

The purpose is probably out of respect to the conferences broadcast partner, which pays the school millions of dollars. Curious though, is IU the only Big Ten School that waits for the conference announcement?

sounds like it.  I know some don't like it but I just don't see how it really effects anyone.  the season does not start until November so you will still know the schedule about 3 months in advance.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

sounds like it.  I know some don't like it but I just don't see how it really effects anyone.  the season does not start until November so you will still know the schedule about 3 months in advance.

Agree, not sure why it's such a big deal. But in HTD's defense, if the other Big Ten schools don't wait then it's a little odd that IU does. 

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Do metrics/analytics affect you?  If HTD has a problem with it, so be it.  That is his passion dealing with the schedules.  

Just now, rico said:

Do metrics/analytics affect you?  If HTD has a problem with it, so be it.  That is his passion dealing with the schedules.  

Yes it does since it has changed the way the game is played and to m some of it is not for the better.  I understand he is passionate about it and we would all like to see the full schedule but we can't do anything about it.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Yes it does since it has changed the way the game is played and to m some of it is not for the better.  I understand he is passionate about it and we would all like to see the full schedule but we can't do anything about it.

And you can't change analytics and how it affects "your" game.

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Just found out that Valparaiso just wrapped. Up a four game sweep of Canadian schools including annual.Canadian Powerhouse , Carleton University ! Erin Gordon scored 13 points for Valpo !!!!😇

Thanks for the intel HTD.  I love watching Valpo, whenever they are on TV.  Reminds me of home. And friends that graduated from there. 

Archived