I wish this translated into a better record

9 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Fourth in 2015. So it seems like it fluctuates somewhat. 

True...geez, UK and Louisville1&2... You'd think they'd use some of that money to invest in housing without wheels for their upper middle class...

Although this doesn’t mean a lot to me it shows that Indiana is still deeply VALUABLE. When you factor in everything it has a high value in comparison to other programs. Wouldn’t it also show the financial capabilities of such a program to at least in potential spend money for a coach to win? And shouldn’t it put some pressure on leaders above the program to take advantage of such revenue and value even if it isn’t totally “actual?”

Idk if I’m even making sense. Lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

Wouldn’t it also show the financial capabilities of such a program to at least in potential spend money for a coach to win? And shouldn’t it put some pressure on leaders above the program to take advantage of such revenue and value even if it isn’t totally “actual?”

So, we aren't paying enough money to get a good coach?

34 minutes ago, Mac said:

So, we aren't paying enough money to get a good coach?

No I meant to mean if I’m a coach and this program has that kind of revenue I know my recruiting budget SHOULD be huge, if I perform well I should be paid well, if we need facilities they will happen, etc. money should never be a reason for lack of us reaching our full potential as a program.

Archived