OT IU Baseball 2019

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

It's 2019... there's HS girls softball that's streamed on the internet, but NO WHERE can I watch the IU vs. Ball St baseball game tonight THAT'S AT VICTORY FIELD!!!!

Makes ZERO sense. 

IU and Ball State have better lawyers to copyright the reproduction of the games than HS Girls Softball Teams.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big time conference match up this weekend with Minnesota coming to town. They're RPI 81st, but they have talent and are the defending champs. Gordon is going to start, so not set backs from being hit the other day. I believe Lloyd's back is fine. 

Around the Big Ten ILL plays Neb in an interesting match up, we are rooting for an ILL 2-1 win in that series. 

Little more looking around, I would love for us to schedule a mid week with Vandy. Michigan plays UK now (once school lets out), and that's a 5.5hr drive. It's only 4hrs for us to Vandy. 

That means every year our Mid weeks would be: 2 w/ISU (RPI usually between 35-55), UK (RPI 30ish), UL (RPI top 15), and Vandy (RPI Top 10). I love that two of our out of conference series were with UT (RPI 8 ) and Eville (RPI 48)

The reason we have to load up in the non conf is because the Big Ten is simply average at best in baseball and there are some years where our conference schedule is simply not very good. ULs out of conference schedule isn't very good at all... But when you can play conference series vs. RPI (10, 13, 25, 37, 44, and 56) you don't need to. 

14 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Such a shame this program isn't better supported.

Its supported very very well, especially when you compare it to other big ten teams. It was just 50 degrees and raining today and we were down 6-1 so people left. Or did you mean online?

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I wasn't thinking in context of the score and weather...just saw all the empty bleachers. So the games are usually well-attended then?

Yes.. as long as it's solid weather, which is understandable. Purdue had a huge crowd, last night was very sizable, this game was simply 6-1 in the 7th and 50 degrees and just started raining. I expect a nice crowd tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yes.. as long as it's solid weather, which is understandable. Purdue had a huge crowd, last night was very sizable, this game was simply 6-1 in the 7th and 50 degrees and just started raining. I expect a nice crowd tomorrow. 

Please keep us updated even when they lose. Had to dig to find last night’s score 

6 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Please keep us updated even when they lose. Had to dig to find last night’s score 

I'm a bit of a sore loser... lol but yeah I will do better. 

Do you ever use the live stats or radio feed? Both of those I really like to use when I cant watch. 

Archived