OT IU Baseball 2019

6 minutes ago, rico said:

What is the weather forecast?

10% chance of rain tomorrow, 40% chance Sat morning (they have field turf so that won't matter). This is obviously subject to change. Mid 60 and party sunny both days. 

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I go there once or twice a year. Wife is from that area and has to have it when we visit her parents. It is pretty legit. I will be sure to take my IU hat off when I order from now on. 

I understand that it is a pretty legit place. IU hat upon entering is purely optional.  LOL.

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I go there once or twice a year. Wife is from that area and has to have it when we visit her parents. It is pretty legit. I will be sure to take my IU hat off when I order from now on. 

I've worn IU gear through Lexington on IU-UK game days and survived. And while slightly twisted, the level of crazy in Champaign pales in comparison to the epicenter of eweK-nation.

14 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

I've worn IU gear through Lexington on IU-UK game days and survived. And while slightly twisted, the level of crazy in Champaign pales in comparison to the epicenter of eweK-nation.

I'll be in all IU gear during the games tonight and tomorrow, obviously.... and then when I'm out and about tonight and tomorrow before the games. 

We just didnt have it on Fri and Sat at the plate. Friday Walker lined out to the 3rd basemen or we would have had a huge inning in the 8th. This was by no means a bad weekend though.. ILL is a GOOD team. RPI is still 28 and we have 5 straight MASSIVE games. 

UK tonight on SECN. Eff UK. 

Also.. ILL sold beer, which was fantastic but their stadium is a dump. 

20190503_192229.jpg

Sorry... I've been driving 5 hrs to Detroit. They moved the start time up to 8pm and I got a later start than I thought. Regardless I will be there tomorrow and Sunday. @thirdgenhoosier great job with updates... I've watched since the 3rd inning at a bar in Det. Offense has came alive and Pauley has been good in crucial spots. 

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Sorry... I've been driving 5 hrs to Detroit. They moved the start time up to 8pm and I got a later start than I thought. Regardless I will be there tomorrow and Sunday. @thirdgenhoosier great job with updates... I've watched since the 3rd inning at a bar in Det. Offense has came alive and Pauley has been good in crucial spots. 

Wondered where you were!  Thought I’d pinch hit.

Archived