OT IU Baseball 2019

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

The empty left field bleachers remind me of some of the so called competition basketball stadiums!:coffee:  Good win Hoosiers, regardless of how the season ends, you brought Bobby back to IU!

Left field line? There aren't any bleachers in left field. 

It was probably 4/5 full when the game started. 

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

In my defense that huge brown area at the end of left field, looks like an empty bleacher! Looking again, you tell me is that just a Boston version of the mean Brown wall?

I think that's the side of the grandstands of the softball stadium. It's sitting behind the blue outfield wall and wouldn't affect play.

13 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Watched yesterday’s game between breaks in the GS Hou game and it did look like a nice venue and well supported by fans...at least until it got late and cold and we were up big. Would be awesome to pull out a conference title.

Regardless it has been a great first year for Mercer!

IU takes the lead 5-4 with 3 in top of 7th.  UM batting in bottom of 7th.  If IU wins, they are very likely to win B1G regular season title.  IU at home next week-end where they are 18-4 to play a not very good Rutgers.  UM goes to play a 3d place Nebraska team.  Next week-end the end of regular season.

Archived