OT IU Baseball 2019

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although there are numerous baseball polls, IU today is #25 in the D1 poll which is the only current poll.  Illini is the only other B1G team ranked, and they are #21.

IU plays #9 Louisville Tuesday at 7 PM at IU where IU is 18-4.  The game is being broadcast on ESPNU.

3 hours ago, slojoe said:

Although there are numerous baseball polls, IU today is #25 in the D1 poll which is the only current poll.  Illini is the only other B1G team ranked, and they are #21.

IU plays #9 Louisville tonight at 7 PM at IU where IU is 18-4.  The game is being broadcast on ESPNU.

*tomorrow night *

49 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Hopefully it’s packed! Could be a huge game if we wanna host a regional. Beat top 10Louisville, sweet Rutgers, and make a good run In BIG tourney. Would that be enough?

Not a requirement, but better than 50/50 that we'd need to win the BTT to clinch a regional.

Bierman on the bump tonight. He was outstanding vs. UM on Friday striking out the final 8 batters he faced in a perfect 3 innings of work. 

Sommer threw 48 pitches on Sunday, he could throw one inning of relief tonight. Other than that the bullpen is completely stocked full. 

5 hours ago, 5 championships said:

Just being curious and looking ahead is Gorski for sure going pro? And what kind of class do we have coming in? 

Gorski is absolutely gone. I'm worried about Gordon and Saalfrank. 

The class coming in... I simply don't know. Baseball recruiting isn't known well ranking wise until it like Fall of their Fr year. 

I know we have a JUCO catcher coming in and I'm happy to hear that with losing both catchers this coming year. 

Archived