OT IU Baseball 2019

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, IUfan93 said:

Thanks for all the updates. I usually follow it here or on twitter. 

My daughters boyfriend is signed to play ball at IU in the incoming freshman class. I’ll likely being following it much more once he gets to campus. 

Who

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks.  I am getting Minnesota vs Northwestern instead.NW up 10-1 top of the 7th.   IU game to follow. 

I looked at the standings this morning and it looks like we could slide to 4th if things go bad.  We have a one game lead on both Illinois and Minnesota.  So we could use both UMs to lose today.

2 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I looked at the standings this morning and it looks like we could slide to 4th if things go bad.  We have a one game lead on both Illinois and Minnesota.  So we could use both UMs to lose today.

Hmm.  This site had three teams following IU  by one and one half games, this morning.  Granted, not a lot of margin.

Big Ten Conference baseball standings, teams, and schedules | D1baseball.com

34 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Hmm.  This site had three teams following IU  by one and one half games, this morning.  Granted, not a lot of margin.

Big Ten Conference baseball standings, teams, and schedules | D1baseball.com

That’s what I looked at this morning.  Just forgot Nebraska was in there too.  Those three teams are one game behind us but a game and a half behind Michigan.

23 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Or we could just win and everything is moot.

Archived