Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
btownqb

OT IU Baseball 2019

Eff Nebraska and their home field advantage they have every year. I hope Minny, Iowa, OSU, or Maryland win it... B1G would get 5 teams in that way. 

Still salty about not getting to watch us the rest of the weekend. I had planned on doing some major day drinking today and tomorrow and watching my Hoosiers. Sigh. 

44 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Eff Nebraska and their home field advantage they have every year. I hope Minny, Iowa, OSU, or Maryland win it... B1G would get 5 teams in that way. 

Do you complain when the BTT basketball tournament is in Indy since that gives us the homecourt advantage.  Especially in baseball I don't think homefield advantage is that big of a deal.

53 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Do you complain when the BTT basketball tournament is in Indy since that gives us the homecourt advantage.  Especially in baseball I don't think homefield advantage is that big of a deal.

Well for one Indy is centrally located... is Omaha centrally located Scott? Is it even close? 

To argue there isnt a home field advantage is pretty silly and just trying to be argumentative. 

And.. the BTT isnt exclusively in Indy the last time I checked? I never complained with it being in Chicago btw... why? Because its CENTRALLY LOCATED. 

Please come up with any sort of argument for it to be in Omaha... and don't talk about being prepared for the CWS because theres been one BT team in the CWS since 1982, I believe. Stupid to have it in Omaha. 

Edited by btownqb

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Well for one Indy is centrally located... is Omaha centrally located Scott? Is it even close? 

To argue there isnt a home field advantage is pretty silly and just trying to be argumentative. 

And.. the BTT isnt exclusively in Indy the last time I checked? I never complained with it being in Chicago btw... why? Because its CENTRALLY LOCATED. 

Please come up with any sort of argument for it to be in Omaha... and don't talk about being prepared for the CWS because theres been one BT team in the CWS since 1982, I believe. Stupid to have it in Omaha. 

I really couldn't care less where the tournament is played but don't see why you would get upset on such a trivial thing.

36 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I really couldn't care less where the tournament is played but don't see why you would get upset on such a trivial thing.

So you dont have an opinion you're just arguing to argue?

You of all people probably shouldn't talk about "trivial things". Lol golden. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

It's not at all trivial if you like to watch in person.

• Like 2