Have you been watching Jeopardy ?

milehiiu

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, rico said:

And Emma gets beat.

Watched it.

Down goes Frazier... err I mean, the gal.. err Rita, err Emma. 

At least she will go down , as the person who beat one of the best, innovative champs in Jeopardy history.  The making of a trivia question. 

On 6/5/2019 at 7:59 AM, Seeking6 said:

To piggyback on the Jeopardy momentum. Watch the documentary on netflix called Perfect Bid. Story about people on Price is Right who guessed perfect score. Don't want to say much more in case someone hasn't watched it. 

I just watched it last night.  Pretty dang interesting to say the least.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Spoiler Alert: 

Numbers don't matter anymore. All start from zero today. Ken was impressive but if I'm James who was obviously ticked...he only lost by 200 while not finding one daily double in 4 rounds. Was actually getting ticked at Brad for continuing to get the Daily Doubles while not even being remotely close with any of his answers. When he said Beale St for famous street starting with B in New Orleans?? 

Anyway. Hopefully James gets the win today.

26 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Spoiler Alert: 

Numbers don't matter anymore. All start from zero today. Ken was impressive but if I'm James who was obviously ticked...he only lost by 200 while not finding one daily double in 4 rounds. Was actually getting ticked at Brad for continuing to get the Daily Doubles while not even being remotely close with any of his answers. When he said Beale St for famous street starting with B in New Orleans?? 

Anyway. Hopefully James gets the win today.

I must admit I had been drinking when watching.  But I thought that question about streets in New Orleans required 2 that started with a "B".  I could have sworn he said Bourbon and the Beale?  But Beale wasn't the other one.  Can't remember what the other one was.  Or maybe I was drunk and listening to the woman yell at me?  LOL

16 minutes ago, rico said:

I must admit I had been drinking when watching.  But I thought that question about streets in New Orleans required 2 that started with a "B".  I could have sworn he said Bourbon and the Beale?  But Beale wasn't the other one.  Can't remember what the other one was.  Or maybe I was drunk and listening to the woman yell at me?  LOL

Basin.....for Basin Street Blues. One of Louis Armstrong's most popular songs ever. Roughly 3-4 blocks away from Bourbon St. It's amazing to me though....they can cite czars and poetry and other names from 4-500 years ago like it's no big deal and miss something like this question.

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Basin.....for Basin Street Blues. One of Louis Armstrong's most popular songs ever. Roughly 3-4 blocks away from Bourbon St. It's amazing to me though....they can cite czars and poetry and other names from 4-500 years ago like it's no big deal and miss something like this question.

Thank you, but I have been to Beale St., I think I was in Memphis!!!!!  LOL

But yeah, it is amazing these guys know little "side bars" in history...but can't come up with something ingrained in today's society.  

Archived