Ever eaten at In-N-Out ?

milehiiu

I have not. But they are coming to Colorado. Broke ground last year for a distribution center. Will have stores up and down the front range. First store scheduled to open in Colorado Springs, next year.

In-N-Out Will Be Serving Animal-Style Burgers and Fries in Colorado by 2020 

Tell me your thoughts, if you have ever had an In-N-Out burger.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I have not. But they are coming to Colorado. Broke ground last year for a distribution center. Will have stores up and down the front range. First store scheduled to open in Colorado Springs, next year.

In-N-Out Will Be Serving Animal-Style Burgers and Fries in Colorado by 2020 

Tell me your thoughts, if you have ever had an In-N-Out burger.

It is glorious.  I don't even eat that kind of food very often and the last time we were in California we stopped there twice in three days.

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Love In-N-Out. Try a double-double animal style off their secret menu

You guys just got Torchy's Tacos I think, too. If you haven't tried them, they're awfully  good.

Yes. There is a Torchy's less than 3 miles from my house.  Opened up just over one year ago.  Another place where there is always a line at lunch time.  In fact, the day they opened, the wait was running close to two hours. In a snow storm, to boot. Reminds me of the old saying by Yogi Berra.  "They're so busy, nobody goes there anymore."

They are good.  Among many things I like about Torchy's is that they serve adult beverages.

There's one about 2 blocks away from my company's HQ in Dallas.  Generally dinner after the flight in and/or (usually and) dinner before the flight out is In-N-Out.  Double-Double animal style, well done fries and vanilla shake. 

Quite possibly the best fast-food burger on the market today, IMO. 

22 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Don't have any around me, but it only makes great business sense that all of the resteraunt chains are trying to get in on the Munchies business from the tooters. :coffee:

Indiana's #1 cash crop for years has been "weed".  Why ain't we got one?

In N Out is pretty good. Google the secret menu at In N out.   I like those mustard fried burgers.  i do like Whataburger better but Austin has so many burger places.  

Torchy's is awesome.  Can't believe how much it has taken off.  Originated in austin.  when i moved to austin in 07, i think there were only 3 and one of them was in a Food Trailer Park near downtown fairly close to where folks go to see the bats.    Anytime I got close to downtown, I'd stop by food trailer park and get several to take home.   The green chili queso and chips is the best. Speaking of secret menus, you might want to google their secret menu also.  I think it was the original menu. If you go to Torchy's, you can ask to see it when it is your turn to order. 

Okay, doing some more research on this entertaining subject since there are none close to me, but have to say you people need to get out more! 😁 Been to So Cal many times, visiting the grandkids et all, and never once has anyone mentioned In-N-Out! Kids want to go to Chick-fila or Micky Ds, not a glowing review of the many In-N-Outs we pass as we drive around! My Son-in-law is a lifelong resident and I've never heard him mention In-N-Out. Have to say, my son in Chicago, is currently trying to teach me the correct way of cooking an Omaha Steak Burger, which he says, done right is the best burger he ever tasted! We will see if I agree! :cheers:

2 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Okay, doing some more research on this entertaining subject since there are none close to me, but have to say you people need to get out more! 😁 Been to So Cal many times, visiting the grandkids et all, and never once has anyone mentioned In-N-Out! Kids want to go to Chick-fila or Micky Ds, not a glowing review of the many In-N-Outs we pass as we drive around! My Son-in-law is a lifelong resident and I've never heard him mention In-N-Out. Have to say, my son in Chicago, is currently trying to teach me the correct way of cooking an Omaha Steak Burger, which he says, done right is the best burger he ever tasted! We will see if I agree! :cheers:

Seems to me.  You've got work to do. Based on the rave reviews.  Of introducing your California family members to the delight others say is In-N-Out.  LOL

11 hours ago, Drroogh said:

"Thou shalt not pass an In-N-Out in pursuit of McDonald's" was supposed to be the 11th commandment, but Moses dropped the tablet and it broke off.

13 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Well, my Dad was a frequent visitor to So Cal for years.  He has nothing but praise for In-N-Out.  And that is saying something.

I just tried In-N-Out for the first time a couple weeks ago in Las Vegas.  I don't get what all the hype is about.  It's good, but it's not that good.  Maybe I was going into it with expectations too high.

In my opinion, and to compare to a similar regional semi-fast food place, Culver's is much better.  It's hard to beat the double butter burger deluxe.

Okay, Okay, I will try and get the family to at least stop and let me try next time I'm out there! Jeez!

However, in honor of the Strange Food with Recipes thread, I found this copycat Double Double Animal Style recipe! Looks interesting, might have to try it with the best ever Omaha burgers! 😄

https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/in-n-out-double-double-animal-style-497068?ic1=suggestedAsset|in-n-out

2 hours ago, rogue3542 said:

I just tried In-N-Out for the first time a couple weeks ago in Las Vegas.  I don't get what all the hype is about.  It's good, but it's not that good.  Maybe I was going into it with expectations too high.

In my opinion, and to compare to a similar regional semi-fast food place, Culver's is much better.  It's hard to beat the double butter burger deluxe.

And then.... there is the store and who is working there at the time that you attend it.  Not doubting you in the least.  Was it at the Linq prominade?  Same store I posted a link above with Eric ?  He seemed to have enjoyed his.   I have been to White Castles that have been subpar.... and other's that have been superior.   And then again some people just don't get White Castle. And I get that as well.  For me.... there is much on the Culver's menu that I love.  But for a hamburger.... I would rather go across the street (where I live) for a McDonald's .  Or down the street, for a Smashburger.

Welcome To Smashburger 

Archived