Tommy Stevens?

On 4/23/2019 at 8:49 PM, Bob said:

No Rico, someone in an earlier post said not to recruit Tommy because he snubbed us once already. My point was it isn’t always the kid . It can be the  coach that snubs the kid. That’s all, I just thought Bobsaccamamenno might enjoy the other info. 

I was one of then, and I double down!

Wilson was in dire need of a QB so it's hard to put much stock in that.

Diamont passing clips are the only reminder I need of how bad it hurt IU.

I take no issue with him wanting out of PSU to play.It's his life. Some just refuse to consider accepting him(again) unless IU somehow did it first and forced us to.

This subject aside you seem like a pretty fair person, Bob.Just a bit too fair for me personally on Stevens .Lol  For what its worth If Wilson did cause the reversal directly, somehow, I would hope IU approached this time around with your attitude....as opposed to my own ...if they thought it was best for the team/program.

I just don't like the idea of pursuing him at all from where I sit.

I would pass also, not because he didn’t choose us before, but because I really like your QB room right now. Would like to see what develops out of this room. IMO I think the starter has to be either Penix are JT. Ramsey has had 1 an half season as a starter and hasn’t proven he can win. I guess in all fairness he was running the OC calls so that’s probably not a fair statement. Either way how ever it works out I am excited about your QB’s. 

Archived