J.Hunter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Indykev said:

First off I'm excited at the thought of Jerome on the court next year! Still think he could have made us a completely different team this past season. That being said, I remember how excited I got last summer with the workout videos, and we all know how that worked out!😖 I want to see him sink like 30 3's in a row with a defender on him! Then I will be ecstatic!

23 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

"...for the best fans in the country."

Hear that, Sarita?  I hope someone you love enjoys playing for a bunch of toothless hilljacks on his way to the NBA!  😂😂😂

Caths.jpg.7645ea38df1e5875326c490fcc87c8d1.jpg

I know some extremely intelligent and good people down here in Georgia from Georgia, Alabama, Florida and even Mississippi. That being said your post pretty much surmises my opinion of just about every SEC fan base!

56 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

"...for the best fans in the country."

Hear that, Sarita?  I hope someone you love enjoys playing for a bunch of toothless hilljacks on his way to the NBA!  😂😂😂

Caths.jpg.7645ea38df1e5875326c490fcc87c8d1.jpg

Said it before and will again. The toothbrush was invented in KY. OTHERWISE it would be called the teeth brush

3 hours ago, Drroogh said:

First off I'm excited at the thought of Jerome on the court next year! Still think he could have made us a completely different team this past season. That being said, I remember how excited I got last summer with the workout videos, and we all know how that worked out!😖 I want to see him sink like 30 3's in a row with a defender on him! Then I will be ecstatic!

They haven't let me make the videos yet..:coffee:

8 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

That's because they heard about your other "films". Just because there are sheep in it doesn't make it a "nature documentary."

:coffee:

C'mon Dave.  "A sheepherder's lunch: a little bit of ewe" was a brilliant piece of cinema.  I am surprised Kev didn't get an Oscar for those fantastic camera angles.  I get wooly thinking about it.

1) After IU’s preseason scrimmage (with Jerome) against Loyola-Chicago, coach Porter Moser called IU “a Final Four team”

2) Jerome won the first gold practice jersey last season

He will have a major impact for IU if 100% next Fall

1 hour ago, HOOS13R said:

1) After IU’s preseason scrimmage (with Jerome) against Loyola-Chicago, coach Porter Moser called IU “a Final Four team”

Yep......his impact will be the key.

2 hours ago, HOOS13R said:

Great first post.

4 hours ago, HOOS13R said:

Morgan won the first gold jersey last season.

Archived