J.Hunter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

You must know more than Archie cause I sure did not hear him say anything of the sort unless he was totally misquoted. 

He is quoting what Archie said so how is that bad journalism?

If I'm reading him correctly, Archie WAS misquoted.

55 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

You must know more than Archie cause I sure did not hear him say anything of the sort unless he was totally misquoted. 

Have you listened to the presser? Based on your comments, I don't think you have. Really seems to have taken what CAM said out of context and misstated it.

50 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

I'm guessing you haven't watched the entire presser? If you had, you'd know Mike Miller's tweet was a pretty gross misrepresentation of what Archie said. In no way did he indicate that Hunter won't play next season. Mike Miller took 7 words out of one sentence and then wrapped it with his own commentary. 

Later in the presser Archie talked about being excited about the flexibility in having bigger guards in Hunter and Damezi that can shoot from the perimeter. 

I suggest you listen to the interview yourself. 

16 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

If I'm reading him correctly, Archie WAS misquoted.

A little and Archie is being careful because when it comes to Jerome’s condition you just never know when/if it can come back. If you talk to the players they will tell you he’s going to play, baring a setback.

17 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

In their interviews on Hoosier Hysterics Juwan and Zach seemed pretty certain he’ll be ready. I believe Juwan said something pretty absolute like ‘no doubt’ when asked if he’ll be back. 

Archie talked about him playing different spots, so he knows he is coming back at this point. I think Archie is using caution because there could always be a set back.

24 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

His leg is getting stronger and stronger. He was still working on cutting off that left leg. He was working on euro steps and did not yet have his full power back when using that cut. I havn't seen or heard anything over the past 8 weeks, but that is where he was when working out back at the end of March. 

He definitely won't be back if he cuts off his left leg. Time to work the grad transfer market.

2 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Have you listened to the presser? Based on your comments, I don't think you have. Really seems to have taken what CAM said out of context and misstated it.

No I read what Stu Jackson had quoted. I dont have time to listen to it. 

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

I'm guessing you haven't watched the entire presser? If you had, you'd know Mike Miller's tweet was a pretty gross misrepresentation of what Archie said. In no way did he indicate that Hunter won't play next season. Mike Miller took 7 words out of one sentence and then wrapped it with his own commentary. 

Later in the presser Archie talked about being excited about the flexibility in having bigger guards in Hunter and Damezi that can shoot from the perimeter. 

I suggest you listen to the interview yourself. 

Do not have time. That is what you guys are for!

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

No I read what Stu Jackson had quoted. I dont have time to listen to it. 

You don't have 15 minutes in your day to listen to it.  I watched it on YouTube last night and what was reported is not even close to what Archie said.

17 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

You don't have 15 minutes in your day to listen to it.  I watched it on YouTube last night and what was reported is not even close to what Archie said.

Not really I have two kid  is two different sports which take up all my evening time. I only have time to type posts which take a 30 seconds.

11 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

Not really I have two kid  is two different sports which take up all my evening time. I only have time to type posts which take a 30 seconds.

Don't sweat it man. I can relate. In my early career days, working 72-80 hours per week, I barely had time to spend with my family.... let alone take care of home chores.  Thanks for taking the time that you do, to share with us. 

49 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

Do not have time. That is what you guys are for!

Thanks.

Hmmm. Then it seems odd that you would come back so strongly and definitively at those questioning the report because they listened to the interview. 

1 hour ago, Bedford1432 said:

Don't ever buy that because I had two kids that was in a lot of stuff and still had plenty of down time.  I would say it is more that you don't want to hear anything that might not show a negative light on this team

35 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

1177656156_ScreenShot2019-05-31at12_01_00PM.png.85e87cf40d40d73e63b2cd694d73dd21.png

This is why Mike Miller's tweet was SO bad. I bet the original tweet here about 'not hearing good things...' is from some guy that either saw Mike Miller's tweet or read a thread on a forum based off Mike Miller's tweet without every listening to what Archie actually said. 

20 minutes ago, BGleas said:

This is why Mike Miller's tweet was SO bad. I bet the original tweet here about 'not hearing good things...' is from some guy that either saw Mike Miller's tweet or read a thread on a forum based off Mike Miller's tweet without every listening to what Archie actually said. 

Looked up the actual tweet....the guy is from W. Lafayette to begin with, so draw your own conclusions. Even though this post shows a bunch of likes and retweets, most of what I read was calling the guy out. 

IMO the guy is a troll.

Archived