Matthew Hurt Commits to Duke

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Do we have a way to hid entire threads?  I have searched all over.  I pray the day soon comes I never see this thread again.  This kid will most likely be a flop, at least in NBA standards and we will one day laugh at the vigil we have set up over a kid that never made a visit or even sniff in our direction.  

He did visit. And he will not be a flop. He is better than anyone at IU or who is coming to IU. That being said, yes the thread should go away.

57 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I don't want to make the entire recruiting forum read, just the Hurt thread.  Is there a way to do just one thread?

If there are other threads on this board that you haven't read and aren't moaning about, then just treat this thread like those. If this is the only thread you haven't read, then see my instructions above.

8 hours ago, Indykev said:

Even better idea, just stop clicking on threads you dont want to read. Seems like a simple fix to your issue. I know some people just like to Bitch, I get it, I was married to 2 of them.

I just click next unread topic until everything is read.  Just simply wondering if there was a way to hid them.  Question answered, by mods decrying "bitching and moaning"

On 3/5/2019 at 9:53 PM, Indykev said:

Even better idea, just stop clicking on threads you dont want to read. Seems like a simple fix to your issue. I know some people just like to Bitch, I get it, I was married to 2 of them.

Married to 2 of them?  Hopefully not at the same time.

9 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Well if this rumor is true Kansas will be out of the running....

BD3E036E-A2C5-45C4-BF22-870FCACE1876.png

This is what I was hearing on Friday when I posted in another thread. All makes sense to me. Bill has accomplished everything he could do at Kansas and obviously the heat is getting ready to go on broil mode for him. Seems like a good time to move. 

Just now, Jam said:

Wasn’t Tom Ostrum supposed to be the key to Minnesota recruiting? Wasn’t Shiling supposed to be the key to Brooks and Watford? Hmmm

Can't speak on Tom other than Race Thompson....but if we don't have Schilling we don't get Romeo, TJD, Rob P,  Jerome Hunter or even Franklin. Recruiting isn't our problem. Meshing guys from 2 different coaches is. 

Archived