Are we cursed?

rico

2 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

Correct.  Just saying he probabaly doesn't make it much longer.   We were falling fast afterwards.  

Go Hoosiers!!!

Yep. He got Vaden, AJ from in state....but to not turn a title run into recruiting success wins with Zeller, McRoberts, Dominic James, Oden, Conley, or even Harangody all going elsewhere sealed his fate. That and 2 generations of fans who couldn't get over Knight dismissal. 

12 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I second that. DB Cooper one the people or events that I cant get enough of. 

I watched a show last night about Cooper and how some believe that another case where a man named McCoy did the same kind of highjack.  McCoy was eventually caught and if you look at his picture and compare it to the sketch of Cooper it is pretty similar.  McCoy escaped prison and eventually killed and any feel he was DB Cooper as well.

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I watched a show last night about Cooper and how some believe that another case where a man named McCoy did the same kind of highjack.  McCoy was eventually caught and if you look at his picture and compare it to the sketch of Cooper it is pretty similar.  McCoy escaped prison and eventually killed and any feel he was DB Cooper as well.

I seen that one a while back.....he was in Nevada?

39 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

McCoy and Walter Reca are the 2 that most interest me. Since the case has been closed the FBI won't even investigate Reca unless the parachute or money show up. They wold not even accept anyone's admission to doing it unless they cold show either of those items. 

On 4/22/2019 at 9:37 AM, dbmhoosier said:

Unfortunately he's right though as I've said many times.  Lose that game and the liberal racist bureaucrats at IU don't have the excuse to keep Davis for as long as they did and force the insane Kelvin Sampson hire upon us.  Our past 17 years are completely different and in a good way if Duke wins.

Sounds pretty politically charged and motivated for a basketball conversation.

Adam Herbert was too busy arrogantly thumbing the eye of the racists already long embedded at IU .......to remember the old addage TWO WRONGS don't make a right.

Herbert should have been more concerned with doing what was best for the program rather than settling scores even if it was a legitimate premise behind his personal motivation-  of unfairly applying his influence over the basketball hiring process under his watch. Wrong is wrong where I come from.

Herbert absolutely did discriminate and to discriminate against anything other than ethical and professional qualifications for the job is indefensible Period.....

I strongly agree with you there , firstly ...In light of receiving my own info years ago, even then,  I thought it was a very F-ed up thing to do from his position of authority instead of trying to begin the healing process..He mistook his own hire as a personal mandate to carry out his revenge.

Herbert instead sought to "get even" with the same forces that opposed him getting his position , and like most "resentful chidren", he dropped the proverbial ball which to me only widened an already present rift well before he ever set foot in Bloomington.

There were always dueling agendas at IU and part of the problem was already in place for decades before Davis,Herbert or anyone else you can name ever set foot in Bloomington for a job at IU..

The one sided nature of your comment - highlighted by your not so veiled political jab-  undermines what truths you did manage to summarize accurately in your partial omission of  that more complete context! 

My family was close to Herman Wells on both personal and professional levels and as a result,  I feel a sense of moral responsibility to set this little  caveat straight 100 percent of the time when it involves what appears to include any type of victim card being played from either end of IU's internal issues during the post Knight crapstorm!

No hands are totally clean to warrant pointing fingers.

I  just ask that you refrain from allowing this to lead you towards making any sort of false assumptions about my personal views....even if the whole truth hurts.

I'm merely being both objective and informed... I would have said the same thing to anyone else here since I KNOW- not just believe - exactly what I'm talkkng about.

Say your piece as many times as you wish....

This is moot from here....

GO HOOSIERS!! 

Archived