New poll

Indykev

How many Wins this Season?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins

• under 6

It's hard for me to go any higher than 7 regular season wins.  I hope I'm wrong, but it is going to be a major battle to win any of the OSU, Mich, Wis, or @PSU games.  Only one is on the road which could help, but it's going to be tough.  I think Michigan is our best chance to steal one of those.  That means we'd have to win all of our other games to get to 8 wins.  I don't see us not having at least one game out of those 8 games where we have a hiccup.  Some of those are going to be tough games.

Cautiously optimistic at 7.  I could see us lose a game we should win like seems to happen every year and we end up with 5 or 6 wins.  But, if CTA has this team running full steam and injuries don't hurt us, I don't think 8 is entirely out of the question.  We have played Michigan, MSU, OSU and PSU tough in the past couple years and been beaten by 1 or 2 plays.  If the team is able to stop those 1 or 2 huge mistakes then I don't see why we couldn't pull out some wins.  There is just too much new right now for me to go with more than 7 wins.  And it always seems like Wisky destroys us.

Archived