Donovan Johnson

8 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

6'9" small forward, Cameron Johnson's brother.   Call me intrigued.   Late bloomer, check.  Genes, check.  

I think Cam is 6’9...but his brother might still grow. I see similarities...looks athletic...a little raw but not many kids with his length and size and upside. Intriguing recruit.

10 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

6'9" small forward, Cameron Johnson's brother.   Call me intrigued.   Late bloomer, check.  Genes, check.  

I would say missed on his ranking by the list of schools that have offered, not a late bloomer, avg. 22 and 9 on a 5A state title team.

10 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

CAM back in his old hood to see this kid 

https://apple.news/AtzCh3ilrNviC1bkVZFwEsA

This site needs a proof reader. Said 2019 twice and 2020 twice. Listed 247 stats but showed rivals. The rival stats show him 6-7" but the writer wrote 6-9". Big difference. If he has a good summer will be a high 4 star.

21 hours ago, 5fouls said:

The story says he's 'rising', but there is a red down arrow by his position ranking.  

As soon as UK or Kansas or Duke get even seen talking to the kid he will shoot right up...once a kid gets linked to IU they fall from a consensus 5* to 4* like Trayce did.

53 minutes ago, dgambill said:

As soon as UK or Kansas or Duke get even seen talking to the kid he will shoot right up...once a kid gets linked to IU they fall from a consensus 5* to 4* like Trayce did.

Ahhhh, the old IU against the world

• 2 weeks later...

Archived