IUMS hosts PSU for B10 Tourney, BTN, Sunday at 4p (EST)

Check out the bracket in the link above.  Who you got?

Michigan beating Maryland
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Indiana beating Michigan in regulation
Indiana beating Michigan State

Am I going with my heart too much on this one? Maybe, but MD has stumbled of late and IU will play a whole 90m against MSU & UM this time around.
Anyone else care to play?

Go Hoosiers!

Could have posted this under Legendary Female Vocalist on the The Animal House forum.  GBR!

On 11/1/2017 at 4:46 PM, snowling said:

Check out the bracket in the link above.  Who you got?

Michigan beating Maryland
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Indiana beating Michigan in regulation
Indiana beating Michigan State

Am I going with my heart too much on this one? Maybe, but MD has stumbled of late and IU will play a whole 90m against MSU & UM this time around.
Anyone else care to play?

Go Hoosiers!

Could have posted this under Legendary Female Vocalist on the The Animal House forum.  GBR!

Love the inclusion of "Rusty Dusty"..... the name moniker I placed on her as a student at IU. 

19 hours ago, milehiiu said:

So happy for our Hoosier Soccer team  !

Not being a huge soccer buff but always one to root for the Hoosiers in anything, what's the deal with this squad and their inability to score goals? Penn St. is a pretty awful opponent and we need OT to beat them? I watched a little of the MSU game and was really impressed with their ball control and defense....so what's the problem here? Do we really not have enough offensive talent or is Yeagley too conservative on the game management? 

Archived