Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
KDB

2020 Class Rankings

My question is , I know it’s early,but our 2020 recruiting class is 12 in the big ten. How many recruits are we still going after. I trust we are getting the best we can.

Edited by Bob

57 minutes ago, Bob said:

My question is , I know it’s early,but our 2020 recruiting class is 12 in the big ten. How many recruits are we still going after. I trust we are getting the best we can.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that we're expecting a smaller class this year.  Just a quick look at the IU website, it looks like we have 15 seniors.  Of those 15, I think 2 are not on scholarship in Justus and Jake Hendershot.  Assuming we're close to having a full roster of scholarship players, a few transfers after the year, and an outside shot that a guy like Ball or Jerome Johnson leave for the draft, I would guess we'll be around 20.

• Thanks 1